tisdag 9 oktober 2007

I am leaving you because I don't love you.

I am leaving you, because I don't love you, I am leaving you, because I don't love you, Oh it's the knolledge, it's the knolledge, it's the knolledge, of future clarity, that makes my voice tremble,with greater dignity. I am leaving you, because I don't love you, I am leaving you, because I don't love you, I'm sorry I have to be this, brutaly honestly cold, but my excuses were babies of snow, that I just could not hold. So you pick up you asthma inhaler, put it against your lips, oh those lips I've loved that I was dreaming of, they're still red and soft. I'm so sorry I couldn't, love you enough, I'm so sorry I couldn't love you enough, But I am leaving you because I don't love you I am leaving you because I don't love you. So you pick up you asthma inhaler put it against your lips oh those lips I've loved that I was dreaming of they're still red and soft. I'm so sorry I couldn't love you enough I'm so sorry I couldn't love you enough
But I am leaving you because I don't love you.


/lindie.

Inga kommentarer: