söndag 12 december 2010

what you thought you need

Well I can't give you everything you want 
But I could give you what you thought you need 
A map to keep beneath your seat 
You'll read to me in time I'll get you there 
But fold it up so we don't find 
Our way back soon nobody knows we're here 

We can park the van and walk to town 
Find the cheapest bottle of wine that we could find 
And talk about the road behind 
How getting lost is not a waste of time 
Le Bois d' amour will take us home 
In the moment we will sing as the forest sleeps 

It's all for the sake of arriving with you 

Well I will make the table into a bed 
The candle is burning down it's time to rest 

I can't take back things already gone 
But I could give you promises for keeps 
And I would only take them back 
If they become your own and you give them to me 

And it's all for the sake of arriving with you 
Well it's all for the sake of arriving with you 
We could make this into anything 
We could make this into more than words we speak 
This could make us into anything 
It could make us grow and become what we'll be 

How will we really know? 
It's just like it feels

Inga kommentarer: